Accommodations at Cabbage Key Island Inn, Cottages and Marina
Shown as Cabbage Key on your charts, we are accessible only by boat. Find us at Marker 60. Our island is indeed a unique hideaway. The main house, now the Cabbage Key Inn and Restaurant, was built in the 1930's by the family of playwright and novelist Mary Roberts Rinehart. The building sits atop an Indian shell mound and the view is extraordinary!
Our goal is to offer visitors an atmosphere of friendly hospitality and relaxation, totally void of commercialization. Our guests enjoy each other's company, nature, fishing, shelling on nearby deserted beaches, reading, writing, painting, boating, and -- most of all -- quiet and tranquility.
Of course, our restaurant and bar is a busy place as boaters from many ports stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Well-known travelers frequent the lounge, famous for its festive atmosphere and unique decor.
- The Historic Inn
- The Dollhouse Cottage
- The Rinehart Cottage
- Cabbage Patch Cottage
- The Tarpon Cottage
- The Blue Heron Cottage
- The Snook Cottage
- The Harborview Cottage
- Season: February 14 - July 15
- Off Season: July 16 – February 15
- Holiday (Including Holiday Weekends): Memorial Day, Independance Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
- Television: All Cottages are equipped with Basic Televisions - No Cable, Satellite or DVD Player's. If you or your children need to watch movies - bring your own DVD player or laptop computer. There are NO televisions in the Inn Rooms.
- Computers: Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant.
- Telephones: There are no landline phones in any of the accommodations. We do have cellphone coverage on the Island - the reception is best down at the docks. There is an Emergency Phone located inside the bar and is accessible 24 hours a day to call "911".
Check the Rates & Reservations page for price variation and consult with our staff so we can best meet your needs.
Accommodations at Cabbage Key
Give us a call and plan your stay today: 1-239-283-2278